Friday, January 8, 2010

I was running

So, I decided it was time to go out running to prepare for the Wasatch Back Relay. So, I went running with a friend. It was good because it really helps to have someone pace me and keep me going so I don't stop when I first start getting tired. We just kept running. She had a route that she likes to take but it ended up to be about 5 miles. I'm pretty tired now, but it's a good start. I'll really have to get into a routine so I can keep it up when school starts.

4 comments:

  1. 5 miles is a great start! Keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That made me tired and cold just reading this entry. I think I'm a spring and summer runner. Did I hear correctly that the Wasatch Back Relay is 170 miles? That makes me even more tired.

    Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't got up to 5 miles yet, and I've been running on and off for about a month and a half. I made out a plan this week though to push myself more. You're right that's it's better to run with someone. I bet I'd run 5 miles if someone was with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's awesome! If only I didn't get shin splints so easily ....

    ReplyDelete