Thursday, March 4, 2010

I have an awesome family!

My mom started a new tradition in my family where we write a tribute or message to the member of the family on their birthday.  We started in January with my oldest sister Mindy, so I had a feeling it was coming for my birthday in February.  It made a boring day of school into a really fun birthday because I was able to check throughout the day and see the posts from my parents, brothers and sisters.  Each one of them wrote things that let me feel their love for me.

http://howellfamilynews.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Babbo,

    That was one of the coolest things I have read in a long time. Finding out more about the "intimate" details of your life with your family really made me realize how amazing of a person you are.

    I am so glad that you posted that. Thanks for sharing.

    Cor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, so... I read what your family had to say and I concur. Thanks for being a great friend and example. I wish you the best in all that you do!

    ReplyDelete