Saturday, January 9, 2010

Wasatch Back Relay


I'm running in the Wasatch Back Relay on June 18 and 19. It really doesn't seem that far away anymore and I have a lot of work to do to prepare for it. My family has done a lot of races and triathlons, but I've usually been too busy with school. I thought that I would make time for this one though.

The whole thing is 188 miles divided up into 12 people. It goes from Logan to Park City. I've got three legs of the race, one of the legs is going uphill, but the other two should be fairly easy (as in flat). If I keep running to prepare myself, I think it will go well. If I don't, well, I think I might die.

1 comment:

  1. My sister Anna did that one and had a good (and exhausting!) time. Paul and I volunteered at it and made sure at about 2:30 am that cars wouldn't hit the runners coming around a blind curve. Good times.

    ReplyDelete