Friday, January 8, 2010

New Apartment continued

I found my camera battery charger so I was able to take pictures of my apartment so that you all can see how it is.

This is my bed...

This is my desk, bookcase, and window.

This is my bookcase, door and dresser.

This is the night view from my bedroom window.

and another...

and the view in the morning.


Here is a movie, because pictures don't get as much.

I start going in from the front door, then you see the kitchen, the living room, my bedroom, my roommate's bedroom (he moves in today sometime), and the bathroom.

If you want to see any more than this, you're going to have to come and visit.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tour. I only feel slightly nauseated from the wobbling. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with the view out your window both morning and night. I think if I lived there I would spend nearly all my time just gazing out the window.

    ReplyDelete